CLIMATE CHANGE OBJECTIVE
Leading Humanity aspirations of Engineering Sustainability Science in a Global Net Zero Asset Base Circular Economy Ecosystems DELTTA is well positioned regarding leading humanity aspirations of Engineering Sustainability Science within a Global Circular Economy Ecosystems. With our global pool of renown scientists and engineers, technology, and services, we integrate and coordinate resources in the Global Ecosystem to produce sustainable products from renewable materials and at the same time we continuously develop our own processes. Driving ambitious climate action in the private sector by enabling companies to set science-based emissions reduction targets.READ MORE
GLOBAL COMPACT COMMITMENT
UN Global Compact Strategy 2021–2023
The UN Global Compact aims to mobilize a global movement of sustainable companies and stakeholders to create the world we want. This strategy spells out goals to accelerate and scale the global collective impact of business by upholding the Ten Principles and delivering the SDGs through accountable companies and ecosystems that enable change.
- To make this happen, the UN Global Compact supports companies to:
- Do business responsibly by aligning their strategies and operations with Ten Principles on human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption; and
- Take strategic actions to advance broader societal goals, such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals, with an emphasis on collaboration and innovation.
- UN Global Compact Strategy 2021-2023 (English)
- UN Global Compact Strategy 2021-2023 (Spanish)
- UN Global Compact Strategy 2021-2023 (French)
- UN Global Compact Strategy 2021-2023 (Chinese-Mandarin) READ MORE