DELTTA SCIENCE BASE TARGETS COMMITMENTS
SCIENCE BASED TARGETS INITIATIVE (SBTI)
- Defines and promotes best practices in emissions reductions and net-zero targets in line with climate science.
- Provides target setting methods and guidance to companies to set science-based targets in line with the latest climate science.
- Includes a team of experts to provide companies with independent assessment and validation of targets.
- Serves as the lead partner of the Business Ambition for 1.5°C campaign, an urgent call to action from a global coalition of UN agencies, business and industry leaders that mobilizes companies to set net-zero science-based targets in line with a 1.5 degrees C future.
Access Resource - Knowledge Center
Publications from the Science Based Targets initiative
- SBTi Manual
- SBTi Progress Report 2020 | From Ambition to Impact: How Companies are Reducing Emissions at Scale with Science-Based Targets
- Foundations of Science-based Target Setting
- Foundations for Net-Zero Target Setting in the Corporate Sector
- Value Change in the Value Chain: Best practices in scope 3 greenhouse gas management
- Financial Sector Science-Based Targets Guidance (pilot version)
- Sector Assessment: Barriers, Challenges, and Opportunities for Chemical Companies to Set Science-Based Targets. READ MORE
THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING AND MATERIALS (ASTM)
American International Voluntary Consensus Standards.
ASTM International is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of voluntary consensus standards. Today, over 12,000 ASTM standards are used around the world to improve product quality, enhance health and safety, strengthen market access, and trade, and build consumer confidence. Over 12,000 ASTM standards operate globally. Defined and set by us, they improve the lives of millions every day. Combined with our innovative business services, they enhance performance and help everyone have confidence in the things they buy and use. DELTTA AND ASTM, are partnering with organizations to provide the technical infrastructure you need to meet top-level priorities.READ MORE